- "Sever the tongues of the wretched, eradicate the FILTH OF THE DIVINE!"
- ― Thy Art Is Murder - Shadow of Eternal Sin
- "Why play with anything, when extermination is so satisfactorily real?"
- ― The Obliterator to his brothers the Elders of the Universe (Marvel Comics)
The ability to possess powers capable of killing any being that can be killed/destroyed.
- Absolute Killing
- All Slayer
- Total Slaughter
The user can kill any being/destroy and slaughter entire races of even the most powerful entities. Users of this power have an unquenchable desire to kill and power which allows them to massacre beings who were previously thought to be unstoppable.
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Condition (powerful enough to outmatch the deadliest of beings.)
- Absolute Defense
- Anti-Psychic Presence
- Death Inducement
- Hidden Arsenal
- Killing Empowerment
- Killing Instinct
- Killing Intuition
- Power Negation
- Unavertable Death
- Alien Slayer
- Demonic Slayer
- Divine Slayer
- Dragon Slayer
- Immortal Slayer
- Monster Slayer
- Undead Slayer
- Concept Destruction - may be able to "kill" even concepts if they are embodied as living entities.
- Death Embodiment
- Unrestricted Murdering
- Beings with Absolute Immortality and Life and Death Transcendence cannot be killed.
- Cannot kill a omnipotent or supreme being.
- Cannot kill users of Amortality as they have never been alive.
- Level of power the user has is proportionate to their level of mastery over their power.
- Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theatre)
- Death of the Endless (DC Comics)
- The Obliterator (Marvel Comics)
- The Inheritors (Marvel Comics)
- Old King Thanos (Marvel Comics)
- The Beyonders (Marvel Comics)
- Jack (Samurai Jack)
- Death (Supernatural)
- Shiki Ryougi (TYPE-MOON)
- Shiki Tohno (TYPE-MOON)
- Death (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Thanatos (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Brock Sampson (The Venture Bros)
- The Saint of Killers (Vertigo Comics)
- The Harrowing (Warhammer 40k)
- Last Word (Planescape)
- Jack's Katana (Samurai Jack)
- Death's Scythe (Supernatural)
- The Equalizer/Hammurabi (Supernatural)
- The First Blade (Supernatural)
- Vasavi Shakti (TYPE-MOON)
- Seniorious (WorldEnd)