- "La Li Ho! Isn't it romantic to die inside a dream?"
- ― Death 13 (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders)
- Deadly Nightmare
- Dream Slaying/Killer
- Oneiric Killer
- True Nightmare
The user can kill targets in their own or the victim's dreams with the ending resulting in the target's death in reality as well.
- Dream Manipulation
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Nightmare Embodiment
- Nightmare Manipulation
- Oneiric Reality Manipulation
- Oneiric Physiology
- Sleep Inducement
- Sleep Manipulation
- User can be pulled into the physical plane, making them powerless.
- The victim may wake up, forcing the user away.
- If the target is able to lucid dream, they can defend themselves effectively against the user.
- Users of Dreamt Reality are immune.
- Witch of Thunder (18if)
- Dream Larva (AD&D)
- Boss/Thomas Mutton/Dumuzid (Catherine)
- Whitaker Berman (Charmed); via machine and chemicals.
- Tommy Ray Glatman (Dreamscape)
- Fafnir (Highschool DxD)
- Mannish Boy (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders); via Death 13
- Kirby (Kirby Right Back At Ya!)
- Dream Walkers (The Last Witch Hunter)
- Succubi/Incubi (Mythology)
- Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street series)
- Pharos Heracles (Yumekui Merry)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.