The power to use the abilities of Onryo. Variation of Ghost Physiology.
- Onryo Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into an Onryō, a spirit from Japanese folklore who is able to return to the physical world in order to seek vengeance using the spiritual powers they gain after death.
While male Onryō exist, the majority of them are women, usually young women, with long, stringy black hair that covers their face, clad in a white burial kimono or shroud. Their face itself is often quite ghastly to look upon. Their deaths are often caused by the suffering visited upon them by the capricious whims of their male lovers.
- Curse Inducement as they sometimes just haunt or give their targets bad luck.
- Decelerated Aging, Semi-Immortality, or Immortality
- Dream Walking
- Fear Inducement
- Ghost Physiology
- Mental Inducement
- Prehensile Hair
- Kuchisake-Onna Physiology
- Hachishaku-sama Physiology
- Revenant Physiology
- Yokai Physiology
- Vengeance Embodiment
- Tatarigami Physiology
- Users may be bound to where they were killed or an object belongs to them. If the haunted places or objects are destroyed, the Onryo might be vanquished.
- Obsessed with vengeance.
- May lose strength after getting revenge.
- May be weak against Exorcism or holy powers.
See Also: Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl.