The power to manipulate optical phenomena. Variation of Light Manipulation.
- Atmospheric Phenomena Control/Manipulation
- Optical Phenomena Control
User can create, shape and manipulate optical phenomena, observable events resulting from the interaction of light and matter, including sun dogs, halos, rainbows, auroras, airglows, mirages, etc.
- Color Manipulation limited to optical phenomena.
- Light Generation of optical phenomena.
- Manipulate the properties of optical phenomena.
- Mirage Inducement
- Move/lift optical phenomena.
- Optical Phenomena Attacks
- Personal Optics
- Photokinetic Constructs using optical phenomena.
- Afterimage Manipulation
- Aurora Manipulation
- Light Manipulation
- Neon Manipulation
- Rainbow Manipulation
- Ultraviolet Manipulation
- Air Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Heat Manipulation
- Illusion Energy Manipulation
- Illusion Manipulation
- Perception Manipulation
- Phenomenon Manipulation
- Pressure Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- Sky Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- May be unable to create optical phenomena, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, energy mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May not be able to control optical phenomena in outer space.
- May be limited in terms of what time of day the user can use this power.
- May need to wait until a certain time of day to manipulate spectacular phenomena.
- John Corben/Metallo (DC Comics)
- Lux, The Lady of Luminosity (League of Legends)
- Bo (Marvel Comics)
- Sunny Milk (Touhou Project)
- Gyro Zeppeli (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run)