The ability to generate and manipulate objects in orbit around the planet and the user. Sub-Power of Orbital Force Manipulation.
The user can create their own field of orbital debris, made from fragments of machines, meteors, and other defunct man-made objects. The user can direct this with their mind for defensive and offensive means. At higher levels or with more experience, the user can influence the countless waste orbiting the planet with devastating effect.
- Swarm your enemies with a cloud of space junk.
- Propel fragments at high speeds to mimic erosion and precise buildings.
- Protect yourself with high speed rings of fragments and dust.
- Enhance your melee fighting with sprays of debris.
- Call down orbital debris at high speeds.
- Block any ship from entering the Earth or leaving it.
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Orbital Force Manipulation
- Stardust Manipulation
- Galileans (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Ultimate Gravattack
- Planet Master (DC Comics)
- Junkman.EXE (Megaman battle network anime)
- Megaman.EXE (Megaman battle network anime); via junk soul
- Users of debris station card (Yu-Gi-Oh)
- Sephiroth (Final Fantasy Series)