- "What the he... What is this? What is this, some kind of gag?"
"Uh no, that's orbit."
"You have your own gravitational pull."
"Oh, that's a bunch of crap!"
- ― Peter and Brian Griffin (Family Guy)
- Orbit Field/Objects/Shield
- Orbital Field/Objects/Shield
- Orbiting Objects/Shield
User can create or cause an objects or energy to orbit/surround them that they can use as a shield or to attack.
- Effect Field Projection
- Energy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Matter Manipulation
- Orbital Force Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Gravity Immunity
- Could only maintain orbital field for a short time.
- Orbital fields can be capable of being penetrated.
- May require concentration.
- Attacks may pass through the orbits.
See also Orbiting Particle Shield
- Planet Master (Batman: The Brave and the Bold)
- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
- Astro Man (Mega Man)
- Silver The Hedgehog (Sonic The Hedgehog)
- Orbinaut (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Damien Darhk (Arrow)
- Rosalina (Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U & 3DS)
- Galileans (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Ultimate Gravattack
- Glenn Talbot/Graviton (Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.); via Gravity Manipulation