- Kinetic Bombardment
- Colony Drop
User can attack targets on astronomical objects (planets, moons, asteroids, etc.) from their orbit rather than from an aircraft, or a platform beyond orbit.
- Airborne Attacks
- GPS Manipulation
- Hidden Attacks
- Kinetic Charging
- Laser Manipulation
- Meteor Summoning
- Planet Destruction
- Rocket Manipulation
- Ray/Beam Manipulation
- Spacecraft Physiology
- Wave Motion Blast
- May be imprecise without means of ascertaining needed coordinates.
- Run the risk of self termination when misaimed.
- Enel (One Piece)
- Oculous (Power Ranger Mystic Force)
- Catastrophobia (Marvel Comics)
- Maru (Arc the Lad)
- Technovore (Iron Man: Rise of Technovore): through Howard Satellite.
- Clear Note (Zatch Bell!)
- Chachamaru Karakuri (Negima!); via her Pactio
- Missile Men (DC Comics)
- Tina (Closers); via Finish Them
- Zelos (Skies of Arcadia)
- Magnificence/Terror Spacecraft (Power Rangers: SPD); Gruumm's warship.
- DSCR Rifle (Sunset Overdrive)
- Platform One (Justice League)
- Zeus Satellites (G.I.Joe: Retaliation)
- X1 Vulcan (Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare)
- Odin (Call Of Duty: Ghosts)
- Hammer of Dawn (Gears of War)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.