- "You are ready. I do not wish to wait for Bob Page. With human understanding and network access, we can administrate the world. Yes... yes... "
- ― Helios, wanting to merge with JC Denton, enforce new laws onto the Human race and rule the world. (Deus Ex)
- Concord Embodiment
- Harmony Embodiment
- Order Incarnate
- The Orderly
The user is able to act as a physical manifestation or personification of order in their reality. They are thus lawful and dutiful and can cause others to become controlled and organized. The user can also impose laws on a plane of existence and bring structure to the chaos of reality. As the embodiment of order, the user becomes the personification of uniformity, orderliness, and immutability.
- Law Inducement
- Monarchy Inducement
- Order Manipulation
- Serenity Inducement
- Inferior to Chaos and Order Embodiment.
- May be negated or weakened by those who embody Chaos.
- User's existence may be dependent on the existence of those who embody Chaos.
- Those who represent Order might be obsessive to make everything and anything perfect.