- Accord/Comity/Concord/Consonance/Harmony/Orderly/Peace/Stability Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to an orderly/order-based being, such as an embodiment of Concord, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of harmony or even entities comprised of orderly energy. This grants the user profound powers related to order, peace and/or stability.
- Enforcement Manipulation
- Order Magic
- Order Manipulation
- Order Physiology
- Order Power Link
- Law Manipulation
- Order Mode
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- The orderly entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful orderly entity may harm or even destroy the host’s body (obviously).
- Bond Destruction/Chaos Manipulation/Order Negation could defeat the user.
- May require a supernatural contract.
- May have a limit to what kind or how much order can be imposed.
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Equinox (Batman: The Brave and the Bold)
- Doctor Fate (DC Comics)
- Dove (DC Comics)
- Gray Man (DC Comics)
- Knights of Order (Elder Scrolls)
- Disciples of Order (Fire Emblem)
- Magicians (The Kane Chronicles)
- Mane 6 (My Little Pony series); via Tree of Harmony
- Siegfried (Soul series)
- Weaver Avatars (White Wolf)