- Axiomatic Weaponry
- Lawful Weaponry
- Order Weapons
- Weapons of Law/Order
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over order, which grants the user a wide variety of axiomatically-based abilities, such as destruction of magic (in the case that it is chaotic), enforcement of laws, or stasis imposition. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of order-based ability they posses.
- User may lose power with increased levels of Chaos Manipulation.
- Users are limited to the laws they can manipulate, and thus may need to act within those laws to use the weapon's powers.
- User may be corrupted, including such symptoms as Emotion Negation, and begin to see things entirely through the realm of logic.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Order Immunity/Order Negation