- "We're talking nanites… I mean, organically assembling each body inside out, starting at the molecular level."
- ― Rodney Mckay (Stargate Atlantis)
- Mechacyte Virus
- Organic Machinery
- Synth-Organic Microtechnology
- Techno-Organic Infection
- Techorg Manipulation
The user can create, shape, manipulate and repurpose a flesh/robotic amalgamated technology which fuses the mechanical and organic worlds, using biology's malleability and growth capacity in conjunction with technology's ability to adapt and progress to create exceptional crafts and improvements upon sentient beings and inanimate wears.
These transient micro-machines are capable of converting anything and everything around them into a biological/non-organic silicon based entity which is as inorganic as it is flesh and blood. Able to perfectly simulate the proclivities and functions of sentient life to a tee, as well as impart advanced operational facilities their devices comprise of.
- Bio-Energy Manipulation
- Digital Symbiosis
- Ductility Manipulation
- Evolving Absorbing Replication
- Exotic Technology
- Interface Manipulation
- Orgamech Constructs
- Technorganic Symbiosis
- Adaptive Armor
- Evolving Fusionism
- Psionic Technology
- Technorganic Combat
- Technorganic Physiology
- Bio-Metallic Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Cyberorganism Physiology
- Powered Structure
- Technomagical Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Animatronic Physiology
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Extraterrestrial Machine Physiology
- Machine Lord Physiology
- Robotic Manipulation
- Technological Magic
- Vulnerable to computer viruses.
- Orgamech's may run rampant, turning on the user in the process.
- Can be hacked by outside computers.