- Microtech Weaponrs
- Nanobionic Weaponrs
- Organite Arms
- T-O Weaponry
User can to create or wield nanorobotic, organokinetic or techno-organic weaponry, which grants them variety of mechanical and biological options. The munitions created are adaptable, constantly growing and evolving with every usage against any foe encountered, Orgamech constructed weaponry can change and adjust on the fly to both the users desires and against adversarial defenses for better use in battle.
- Adaptive Weaponry
- Nanite Weaponry
- Organic Weaponry
- Total Conversion
- Weapon Transmutation
- Biological Manipulation
- Nano-Active Blood
- Nanite Manipulation
- Orgamech Manipulation
- Organite Manipulation
- Power Weaponry
- Scientific Weaponry
- User may lose control to living viruses.
- May lose proper functioning when hit with EMP.
- Can be foiled by a combo of Technology Manipulation and Biological Manipulation.
- Weapons are vulnerable to sickness or genetic sundering.
Known Orgamech Weapons
- Guignol (Battle Angel Alita: Last Order)
- Orgamech's (Nano Breaker)
- KSI Decepticon Drones (Transformers: Age of Extinction)
- Gadgetron (Ratchet & Clank: Franchise)
- Megacorp (Ratchet & Clank: Franchise)
- Vox Industries (Ratchet & Clank: Franchise)
- Grummel Net Industries (Ratchet & Clank: Franchise)
- Pod Suit (Marvel Comics)