- "In these cold times we must steel ourselves, we must become like men of Iron!!"
- ― Ferro (DC Comics)
- Organic Metal Body/Form/Transformation
The user has a body with an organic metal skin that can resist almost any attack. Because the user trades regular skin for organic metal skin, it is possible the user can obtain immortality. They may not always be in an organic metallic form but are able to transform into one.
- Bio-Metal Physiology
- Biological Manipulation
- Dermal Armor
- Metal Manipulation
- Trace Metal Manipulation
- May be vulnerable to Magnetism Manipulation.
- Prolonged use of this power could lead to the user suffering from iron deficiency.
- Evolved Arburian Pelarotas (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Ferro (DC Comics)
- Citizen Steel (DC Comics)
- Chappil (Dragon Ball Super)
- Nathaniel Heywood/Steel (Legends of Tomorrow)
- Terminus (Marvel Comics)
- Ironclad (Marvel Comics)
- Predator X (Marvel Comics)
- Piotr Rasputin/Colossus (Marvel Comics)
- Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear)
- Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu/Real Steel (My Hero Academia)
- Parasites (Parasyte)
- Many Steel-Type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Weld (Worm)
- Gatasubal (Yu Yu Hakusho)