- Biological Polearm Construction
- Chlorokinetic Polearm Construction
- Haemokinetic Polearm Construction
- Osteokinetic Polearm Construction
- Papyrokinetic Polearm Construction
- Slime Polearm Construction
- Toxikinetic Polearm Construction
- Wax Polearm Construction
- May may be unable to create organic material, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- Durability of the weapons may depend on the user's will.
- How long the polearm lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Leshay (AD&D)
- Sekido (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Isaac McDougal (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood); blood
- Sarah/Marrow (Marvel Comics); bones
- Usopp (One Piece); plants
- Kiria Yoshii (Rosario + Vampire)
- Yuuzhan Vong (Star Wars Legends)
- Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho); plants
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.