User can regenerate wounds by absorbing organic substances (including living beings), either to empower their regeneration process or directly transforming the organic substances into their own mass.
- Animal Regeneration
- Chlorokinetic Regeneration
- Consumptive Biological Regeneration
- Haemopotent Regeneration
- Osteokinetic Regeneration
- Trofikinetic Regeneration
- Xylokinetic Regeneration
- May be unable to regenerate their head.
- User either has to be able to generate organic substances or draw organic substances from other sources.
- User with cellular abilities can destroy the organic substances of the host, thus removing the regeneration abilities.
- Icaros (666 Satan/O-Parts Hunter)
- Orochimaru (Naruto)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)
- Professor James Marcus (Resident Evil)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- James Heller (Prototype 2)
- The Thing Monster (John Carpenter's The Thing)
- Kytinn (Mortal Kombat)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.