The ability to form a synergistic bond with an Artificial Intelligence. Variation of Entity Bonding.
- Organism-A.I. Bonding/Interface
User can form a synergistic bond between a organic and an Artificial Intelligence construct via natural or artificial means, forming a synergistic unit.
- Activation & Deactivation: The A.I. can turn machines on or off as well as manipulate the security systems depending on the sensitivity of the mission for it's human partner.
- Digital Form: In part of being a living algorithm users can become most any form of information enabling them to better sync with and utilize any form of technology the encounter.
- Remote Technoformation: The A.I. can host the technology in the surrounding area, allowing it's adjacent host to commandeer the engineering on their own or "slaving" it to the user's armor.
- Techno-Empathy: Bond with and synergize with any and all forms of mechanical/cybernetic devices by feeling what the A.I. feels and thinks, better unionizing the active and reactive functioning of man and machine.
- Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Digital Symbiosis
- Neural Impulse Manipulation
- Robot Companionship
- Technorganic Symbiosis
- The A.I. could become corrupted if exposed to either excessive amounts of alien data or hacked by an outside party.
- The link can be severed if the A.I. is deleted, the user is killed, or an EMP is used - (If unshielded).
- May require a combat exoskeleton.
- User may be driven insane with constant chatter in their head
- User may be restricted to one A.I.
- A.I. and User may grow distance from each other if their ideals change or are incompatible.