- Bone Blade/Sword Creation
The user can construct bladed weapons of various shapes and sizes from bones.
- Bone Manipulation
- Bone Weaponry
- Organic Blade Construction
- Osteokinetic Constructs
- Sword Beam Emission
- May require a physical medium such as a hilt.
- How long the blade lasts depends on the user's skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Users may spontaneously use their own bones or other's bones to continue using the power.
- Users may need the nutrient Calcium more often to provide constant growth for their bones.
- The Beast (Angel)
- Titamon (Digimon)
- Last Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); via crafting DragonBone Weapons
- Totosai (Inuyasha)
- Kaijinbo (Inuyasha)
- Marrow (X-Men)
- Spyke (X-Men: Evolution)
- Kimimaro (Naruto)
- Ransik (Power Rangers: Time Force)
- Kars (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II Battle Tendency)
- Atropos (Legends of Tomorrow)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.