- Bone Creature Creation
- Fossil Creation
- Skeletal Creature Creation
- Skeleton Creation
User is able to create beings of bone or shape existing bones into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Skeleton Physiology.
- Bone Manipulation
- Cemetery Empowerment
- Organic Constructs
- Organic Entity Creation
- Osteokinetic Constructs
- Skeleton Physiology
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create bones, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- Dr John Dee (The Alchemyst)
- Rudbornn Chelute (Bleach)
- Necromancer (Diablo II)
- Sartana of the Dead (El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera)
- Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
- Faust VIII (Shaman King)
- Bloody Marie (Skullgirls)
- Medea (TYPE-MOON)
- Sans (Undertale)
- Necromancers (World of Warcraft)
- Hex (Skylanders)