- Bone/Osteokinetic Shield Generation/Protrusion
The user can construct shields and shield-like objects out of bones to defend themselves from any attacks.
- Blade Construction
- Bone Manipulation
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Shieldmanship
- Force-Field Generation
- Natural Weaponry when formed from the user's body.
- Organic Shield Construction
- Osteokinetic Constructs
- Wall Generation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Shield Penetration/Shield Removal
- Shields have limited size and can only protect what is behind them.
- May need more and more calcium to maintain pose for defending and attacking opponents.
- Evan Daniels "Spyke" (Marvel Comics: X-Men: Evolution)
- Kimimaro (Naruto)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.