The power to manipulate the outside. Opposite to Inside Manipulation.
- Exterior Manipulation
- Outside Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate the concept of outside, including everything that can be defined as being physically or conceptually outside. This includes concepts (ex. those outside of knowledge), objects, beings, locations (parking lot outside of a building, other universes outside of this one), etc.
As long as the concept in question can be defined as being "outside", the user can manipulate it.
- Affect users of Temporal Lock, Spatiolock and Reality Separation.
- Alternate Element Materialization
- Location Manipulation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Possibility Inducement
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Unknown Inducement
- Anti Storage - Beings that can't be kept inside.
- Background Manipulation
- Cosmic Otherness
- Foreground Manipulation
- Inside Manipulation
- May not be able to affect anything that exists between inside and outside.
- May be weak against Unreachability.
- Yog-Sothoth (Cthulhu Mythos)
- The Writer (DC Comics)
- Great Attractor (Gunbuster/Diebuster)
- Exarchs (Nobilis)