- Pain Transition
The user can transfer physical/mental pain from one living being to another. This does not heal the wounds gained, only removes the pain.
- Cannot affect those who are already resistant/immune to pain.
- Does not heal or transfer wounds, only the pain.
- Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece)
- Esmerelda Weatherwax (Discworld)
- Pokémon that can learn "Pain Split" (Pokémon); while the user or target's HP is higher
- Vampires (Shadowhunter Chronicles); transfer their pain to their fledglings when they die
- Shadowhunters (Shadowhunter Chronicles); via parabatai bond
- Werewolves (Teen Wolf)
- The Nogitsune (Teen Wolf)
- Corran Horn (Star Wars)
- Eric Draven (The Crow)
- Kiznaivers (Kiznaiver)
- Steely Dan (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders); via Lovers
- Pluto (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Alexander Payne (ATOM)
- Pain Transference Helmet (Jimmy Neutron - Pain, Pain, Go Away!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.