- "Imagine the worst pain you've ever felt in your life, times a thousand. Now imagine that pain continuing forever. Oh, that's right. You don't have to imagine."
- ― Darkseid (DC Animated Universe)
The power to create or utilize weapons that manipulate pain. Variation of Power Weaponry.
- Agony Weaponry
- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Agony/Pain
- Torture Weaponry
- May be reliant on the victim's pain sensors to either be effective or even function.
- May be useless on victims with Pain Suppression.
- Kalibak (DC Comics); via the Beta Club
- Darkseid (DC Animated Universe); via Agony Matrix
- Mord-Sith (Legend of the Seeker/Sword of Truth) via Agiel
- Users of Neural Shock (Mass Effect 2)
- Pain-Bot (Teen Titans Go!)
- Beastlord Rakarth (Warhammer Fantasy); via Whip of Agony
- Asmodai (Warhammer 40,000); via Blades of Reason
- Dark Eldar (Warhammer 40,000)
- Lucius the Eternal (Warhammer 40,000); via Lash of Torment
Known Pain Weapons
- Scourge of pain (Forgotten Realms)
- Agiel (Legend of the Seeker/Sword of Truth)
- Homer (Logan's Run)
- Hagbane Arrows (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Agonisers (Warhammer 40,000)
- Electrocorrosive Whips (Warhammer 40,000)
- Lash of Torment (Warhammer 40,000)
- Tormentor Cannon (Warhammer 40,000)
- Flexible black rod (The Wheel of Time)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.