- Palletakinetic Constructs
User can change paint into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the paint for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Art Manipulation
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Ink Manipulation
- Liquid Constructs
- Organic Constructs
- Paint Manipulation
- May be unable to create paint, being limited to shaping already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Frida (Bust a Groove)
- Splatter Phoenix (Darkwing Duck)
- Adeleine (Kirby)
- Drawcia (Kirby)
- Paintra (Kirby)
- Kirby (Kirby) via artist ability
- Erazer (Misfits)
- Edward Burger (Paranatural)
- Bowser, Jr. (Super Mario Sunshine)