The power to remember absolutely everything one thinks, feels, encounters or experiences.
- Perfect Memory/Recall/Recollection
- Total Memory/Recall/Recollection
The user can easily remember and quickly recall everything that one has ever experienced, encountered or learned in one’s lifetime. One with this ability usually needs only to read, hear or see something once and they will never forget it. They continually learn for the rest of their lives and their brain will simply compress neural synapses to contain it all, allowing memory of every event, experience or bit of knowledge from birth to the present. Their mind is also entirely immune to Memory Manipulation, unless the ability is negated or stolen.
- Many users who are said to only possess Enhanced Memory actually possess Panmnesia, and many who are said to possess Panmnesia only possess Enhanced Memory (the two are often confused)
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Cyber Mind
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Enhanced Memory
- Enhanced Reading
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Knowledge Replication
- Memory Manipulation
- Psychic Program
- Social Cloaking
- If the user has no control over this ability:
- Painful, stressful or other unpleasant memories may be constantly present in the user's conscious mind
- May not be able handle stress from certain retained information (i.e. truths).
- May be unable to replicate physical actions without training.
- Depending on the personality, may result in the user being fairly vindictive.