- Paper Compression/Hardening/Solidification
- Solid Paper
User can solidify or give solid-like properties to paper-based matter with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond. Alternatively, the user can also harden paper to make it denser and harder to break.
- May be unable to revert subjects/objects if melted to original form.
- May need to stay in physical contact.
- Usually the change is temporary and short-lived.
- Benedict Booker/Papercut (DC Comics)
- Celia Penderghast (Infamous: Second Son)
- Kuniko Kasahara/Origami (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Konan (Naruto)
- Papermasters (Read or Die)
- Wood Forgers (Thundercats 2011 series)
- Sakuragi "Naru" Naruha (Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator)
- Katherine-Alice (Welcome to the Wayne)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.