- "I went forward in time to view alternate futures, to see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict."
"How many did you see?"
"Fourteen million, six hundred five."
- ― Doctor Strange and Star-Lord (Avengers: Infinity War)
- "The future is not a single, straight path stretching out from the past. The future is like countless grains of sand scattered outward from the present. Though they may seem utterly different, each one of those countless grains is a future. To put it another way, each grain represents one of countless 'possibilities'.[...] However, to 'change the future' is merely to shift from one of those grains of sand to another in the vast, scattered cloud. And I have the ability to gaze down upon all of those grains from on high."
- ― Yhwach (Bleach)
The ability to perceive how time plays out in parallel timelines. Not to be confused with Parallel Viewing.
- Parachronal Vision
The user can view parallel timelines where different instances have occurred, looking forward in time to see how every possibility will play out and to predict all possible futures. Other users may have the ability to communicate cross-Universe.
- See how time would have occurred under the different circumstances present in the parallel Universe.
- See how different timelines will play out.
- Trace somebody with Spatial-Temporal Lock.
- Communicate with individuals in the parallel timelines (even if said person never existed or has died in the user's current reality).
- Parachronal Retrocognition: Able to see the past in alternate timelines.
- Parachronal Precognition: Able to see the future in alternate timelines.
- Xeno-Accelerated Probability
- Accelerated Probability
- Destiny Perception
- Omnichronal Perception
- Parallel Existence
- Probability Manipulation
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- Temporal Cognition
- Likely difficult to fully control this ability.
- Limited to how many universes can be viewed at a certain time.
- May only be able to view one specific alternate timeline.
- Time Gem (Marvel Comics)