The power to ignore contradictions and paradoxes. Sub-power of Paradox Manipulation.
- Contradiction Defiance/Ignoring/Rejection
- Paradox Ignoring/Rejection
User can ignore the effects of any contradictions/paradoxes, as if they didn't happen. This allows them to avoid and ignore the effects of reality/world destroying paradoxes as if nothing happened and go about their business as usual.
This includes paradoxes that user caused themselves, such as beating up, crippling or killing their past selves which under normal circumstances would leave them with the same damage/wounds; with this power they would remain completely unaffected by what should be a paradox.
- Causality Immunity
- Event Denial
- Fate Denial
- Ancestral Paradox Defiance
- Logic Defiance
- Physical Law Immunity
- Physics Infringement
- Rule Bending
- Temporal Protection
- Reverse Flash (DC Comics)
- Goku Black (Dragon Ball); via Time Ring
- Abyss Inhabitants (Magic: The Gathering)
- Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure); via D4C
- Creasion (Senyu)
- Time Ring (Dragon Ball)
- Paradox Machine (Dr. Who)