- "I'm a f****ing walking paradox - no, I'm not..."
- ― Tyler, The Creator (Yonkers)
- "I'm a freakin Paradox!"
- ― Kakushi Gotou (Kakushigoto)
The power to be an paradoxal existence. Sub-power of Paradox Manipulation.
- Contradictory Existence
- Paradox Physiology
- Paradoxical Existence
The user is a paradoxal existence, either because they themselves are an paradox or exists because of a paradox in the time-space continuum, usually caused by traveling back in time and changing or causing the event that created someone, such as traveling back in time and introducing your father to your mother or becoming your own grandfather. They may damage the time-space continuum because they are an anomaly in it.
- Ancestral Paradox Defiance
- Causality Immunity
- Event Denial
- Fate Denial
- Logic Defiance
- Physical Law Immunity
- Physics Infringement
- Rule Bending
- Temporal Protection
- Undead Pulse
- If the paradox resolves itself, the user could cease to exist.
- The spacetime continuum may reject the user from the universe.
- Coming into contact with another user of this ability could cause devastating results.
- Can be nullified by Paradox Negation.
See also: Paradox Person