- "I'm still not sure how he caused the meltdown. There wasn't any nuclear material in the truck!"
- ― Nuclear Inspector (The Simpsons)
- "If you don't make your choice in three seconds, I'll blow your head off. One... (Opens fire!)
What happened to two and three?!
Never heard of those numbers before."
- ― Katakuriko Matsudaira and Isao Kondo (Gintama)
- Illogical Inducement
The user can disobey the rules of logic itself, disrupt reality and logic to achieve many astonishing and yet illogical feats. For example the user can burn a person by throwing water at them. This is a very dangerous power as there is a possibility a reckless user of this ability may have their attacks backfire. The power is at its most potential at the hands of a dim-witted person, as they are the ones with less logical thinking. Unlike Logic Defiance, users of this power do not exist independently of logic itself, they merely disobey its rules. This means that they are susceptible to the consequences of the paradoxes they cause.
- Can rewrite logic and affect reality in drastic ways.
- Can induces several paradoxes and illogical rules.
- Fantasy Element Manipulation
- User cannot get hurt, as he/she would reverse the effects of any attack inflicted on him/her.
- And if the user gets hurt, they can heal themselves by getting hurt or injured.
- Can reverse time.
- Can transform black holes into white holes and vice versa.
- Can repel, dodge or withstand almost any attack.
- Power may inevitably lead to Chaos Manipulation.
- Can redirect any attacks.
- Psychic Shield: Mental powers can't detect or sense the user's mind; it's as if they don't exist.
- Evolution: to enhance the body and surpass limitations.
- Can do plenty of illogical and impossible feats.
- Cause the Grandfather Paradox.
- Can use the abilities of Physics Infringement.
- Can play with reality as the user desires.
- Unreachable Magnitude
- Despite all the illogical feats that can be achieved the user isn't truly omnipotent.
- For some, the effects would last for a limited amount of time or might be limited on how many paradoxes can be done.
- One must be careful in order to avoid a dangerous side-effect.
- Reality Warping can repair the damages done with this ability.
- Requires practice to reduce any disastrous outcome.
- Paradoxes may try to repair themselves, causing the ill-elements to be killed off.
- Users of Logic Defiance and Paradox Defiance are immune.
- Weak against Paradox Negation.
- Universal Clock (Gintama)
- O-Parts (Master of Mosquiton); via Imagination Manipulation