- "Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic can not be stopped. The success or failure of any given step will have no impact on the macro level"
- ― Red Mage (8-Bit Theater)
- Illogic/Illogical Manipulation
- Logic Transcendence
- Surrealism Manipulation
The user is able to surpass and ignore the laws of reality, logic, common sense, etc, making them able to cause anything to happen or not happen.
- Chaos Manipulation
- Impossibility Inducement
- Law Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Normalcy Manipulation
- Paradox Inducement
- Paradox Infringement
- Paradox Negation
- Paradox Existence
- Possibility Inducement
- Reality Warping
- Rule Bending
- Rule Transcendence
- Subjective Reality
- Temporal Paradox Manipulation
- Undead Pulse
- Essentially useless against Meta-Concept Manipulation since it's beyond any form of illogical aspect.
- Will not work on Conceptual Anchoring.
- Tardis (Doctor Who); altered by The Master into a Paradox Machine
- Reality Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Paradox Space (Marvel Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.