The power to influence parasites. Variation of Animal Manipulation.
- Parasite Control/Domination/Mastery
The user can manipulate all forms of parasites. This can be used to affect parasites within their hosts, and make them absorb more energy from the host, as well as cause pain in the host in question, as well as even killing the host. This can also be used to control parasites to be less painful to the host, or even remove them.
- Animal Empathy - to understand/feel parasite emotions.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through parasite senses.
- Mind Control - to control parasites.
- Mind Link - to have a bond with parasites.
- Taming - to tame parasites.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Parasite Empowerment - to gain strength from parasites.
- Animal Telepathy
- Disease Generation
- Parasite Creation/Summoning - create or summon parasites.
- Parasite Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to parasite traits.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to animals.
- May be limited to a specific species of animal.
- May be limited to a particular number of targets at any given time.
- Some parasites may be hard to control.
- Some parasites may also be hard to remove.
- Osmund Saddler (Resident Evil 4)
- Megaera (God of War)
- Menagerie (DC Comics)
- DIO (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Flesh Buds
- Hive (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)