The user has the power to harness an energy that not only inflicts damage but simultaneously absorbs other forms of energy such as fire or electricity to make itself more destructive. By generating this energy from the body, the user can apply the absorbed energy onto themselves.
- Energy Absorption
- Energy Drain
- Energy Vampirism
- Conversion Manipulation
- Parasitic Energy Attacks
- Parasitic Energy Aura
- Parasitic Energy Constructs
- Parasitic Energy Generation
- Parasitic Energy Propulsion
- Parasite Manipulation
- Parasitic Atomic Cancellation - by leeching particle energy binding atoms.
- Paracitic Control Inducement
- Parasitic Energy Physiology
- Parasitic Ergokinetic Combat
- Parasitic Remote Energy Manipulation - by parasitically taking into energy signatures.
- Anti-Energy Manipulation destroys all forms of energy.
- May be unable to create energy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be limited to amount of energy a person can hold in themselves.
- Extensive use of powers over a long period of time could deplete one's energy reserves.
- May be limited on amount energy or the type of energy.
- Michael Morningstar/Darkstar (Ben 10 Series); in negative form
- Tayuya (Naruto)
- Orochimaru's Cursed Seal users (Naruto)
- Pokémon that can use "Absorb", "Mega Drain" and "Giga Drain" (Pokémon)
- Yveltal (Pokémon)