|"Attention, please! In accordance with Executive Order 396-B, all post-battle clean-up operations are now under our jurisdiction. Thank you for your service; we'll take it from here!" – Anne Marie Hoag|
This page is in need of cleanup! As such, it has been added to the Page Needs Work category. Please help the Superpower Wiki by fixing the issues listed in this notice.
- Parasol Projection
- Umbrella Attacks
The user can parasols/umbrellas objects to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Parasol Bolts: Project parasols that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Parasol Blasts: Release blasts of parasols in a form of a creature or tape.
- Hand Blasts: Release parasol blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of parasols.
- Omnidirectional Parasol Waves: Send out a wave of parasols in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit parasols from one's eyes.
- Parasol Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of parasols.
- Parasol Beam Emission: Release beams of parasols.
- Parasol Blast Attacks: Release parasols over a specific target area.
- Parasol Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of parasols.
- Parasol Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of parasols.
- Parasol Breath: Discharge parasols from the mouth.
- Parasol Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Parasol Cutting: Use parasols to cut opponents.
- Parasol Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with parasols.
- Parasol Pillar Projection: Project parasol pillars.
- Parasol Spike Projection: Project parasol spikes.
- Parasol Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of parasols.
- Parasol Wave Emission: Send out a wave of that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of parasols that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release parasol blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release parasol blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of parasols.
- Zap: A tiny short release of parasol to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Creation
- Attack Expansion
- Bullet Hell
- Clinging Damage
- Cloth Manipulation
- Combat Merging
- Constructs Creation
- Hidden Attacks
- Object Attacks
- Object Manipulation
- Oversized Attacks
- Parasol Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- May need a source of parasols.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Sally Stageplay (Cuphead)
- Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin (DC Comics)
- Yato Clan (Gintama)
- Princess Peach (Super Mario Bros)
- Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros)
- Katsuya Serizawa (Mob Psycho 100); formerly
- Stormy Weather (Miraculous Ladybug)
- Fu Hua (Honkai Impact 3rd)