- Parasol Projection
- Umbrella Attacks
The user can parasols/umbrellas objects to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Parasol Bolts: Project parasols that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Parasol Blasts: Release blasts of parasols in a form of a creature or tape.
- Hand Blasts: Release parasol blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of parasols.
- Omnidirectional Parasol Waves: Send out a wave of parasols in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit parasols from one's eyes.
- Parasol Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of parasols.
- Parasol Beam Emission: Release beams of parasols.
- Parasol Blast Attacks: Release parasols over a specific target area.
- Parasol Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of parasols.
- Parasol Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of parasols.
- Parasol Breath: Discharge parasols from the mouth.
- Parasol Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Parasol Cutting: Use parasols to cut opponents.
- Parasol Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with parasols.
- Parasol Pillar Projection: Project parasol pillars.
- Parasol Spike Projection: Project parasol spikes.
- Parasol Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of parasols.
- Parasol Wave Emission: Send out a wave of that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of parasols that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release parasol blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release parasol blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of parasols.
- Zap: A tiny short release of parasol to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Creation
- Attack Expansion
- Bullet Hell
- Clinging Damage
- Cloth Manipulation
- Combat Merging
- Constructs Creation
- Hidden Attacks
- Object Attacks
- Object Manipulation
- Oversized Attacks
- Parasol Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- May need a source of parasols.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Sally Stageplay (Cuphead)
- Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin (DC Comics)
- Yato Clan (Gintama)
- Princess Peach (Super Mario Bros)
- Princess Daisy (Super Mario Bros)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.