The power to use park-related magic. Variation of Environmental Magic.
- Park Withchcraft/Wizardry
- Parkland Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Recreation Area Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user can perform a form of magic related to parks, magically manipulating the region’s components and/or channeling their mystical energies.
- Animal Manipulation (limited to park animals)
- Architecture Manipulation
- Nature Magic
- Plant Magic (limited to park plants)
- Spell Casting
- Technological Magic
- Weather Magic
- Anti-Magic/Environmental Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic may be limited to a particular type of park.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Rural Magic/Urban Magic could take control away from user.
- Golden Gate Park Elves (Charmed)
- Lady of the Lake (Gargoyles)
- Mistmane (My Little Pony series)
- Geraldine Yaga (Mysticons)
- Maxim Horvath (The Sorcerer’s Apprentice)
- Morgana le Fay (The Sorcerer’s Apprentice)
- Faragonda (Winx Club)
- Roxy (Winx Club)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.