- Facet Manipulation
- Piece Manipulation
- Sectional Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate parts of any object, whether it be a building, a machine, furniture, organic body parts or just about anything else. Users can manipulate the leg of a table, an engine of a car, a pipe of a sink, an internal organ, the legs of a person, the steps of a ladder, the CPU of a computer, etc. Some users are able to manipulate more than one parts of an object. The user cannot manipulate the whole object itself, though.
- Create/generate/increase parts of objects.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate object parts.
- Attack Powers using object parts.
- Constructs Creation using object parts, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Move/lift object parts at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Matter Surfing by riding object parts.
- Body Part Substitution
- Induce Partial Invisibility on object parts
- Object Negation
- Part Inducement
- Part Removal
- Partial Replication
- Partial Teleportation
- Partial Transformation
- May need to use a lot of effort when manipulating multiple parts of an object.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Cannot manipulate the complete object at once.
- May need knowledge of certain parts of certain objects such as those of technology to manipulate them well.
- Tazuna Takatsuki (Hand Shakers)
- Shin Uchiha (Naruto/Boruto: Naruto Next Generations); via Menge Sharingan