The ability to disable parts of anything. Variation of Disabling.
- Partial Stopping Inducement
The user can disable parts of anything, including technology, movement, powers, physical laws, concepts, etc., temporarily or permanently. They can do things like disable a part of a human body, making it useless, or some functions of physical laws to change things around.
- Body Part Immobilization
- Partial Concept Disabling
- Partial Function Impairment
- Partial Negation
- Partial Inanimation
- Partial Physics Distortion
- Partial Technology Stopping
- May only be able to partially disable certain things.
- May require more effort/power to disable larger, more important, or more powerful things.
- Can only affect parts of things.
- Daolon Wong (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Power-drain "inator" (Phineas and Ferb)