- Particle Projection/Techniques
The user can release/use particles of any kind to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified particles.
- Expanding Particle Bolts: Project particles that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Particle Blasts: Release blasts of particles in the form of a creature or object.
- Particle Beam Emission: Release beams of a particles.
- Particle Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of particles.
- Particle Blast: Release particles over a specific target area.
- Particle Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of particles.
- Particle Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of particles.
- Particle Breath: Discharge particle blasts from the mouth.
- Particle Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Particle Cutting: Use particles to cut opponents.
- Particle Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with particles.
- Particle Pillar Projection: Project particle pillars.
- Particle Spike Projection: Project particle spikes.
- Particle Vortex Creation: Create a spiral/vortex of particles.
- Particle Wave Emission: Send out a wave of particles and that repels everything.
- Hand Blasts: Release particles blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of particles.
- Omnidirectional Particle Waves: Send out a wave of particles in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit particles from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release particle blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release particle blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of particles to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Charged Particles Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Particle Combat
- Particle Defense
- Particle Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require an outside source of particles to create blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.