- Past Destruction
The user can isolate and completely erase time and/or certain periods in the past, allowing them to effectively cause the affected target have no past at all, and even if they still exist somehow when their past is erased, no one knows who they are, they have no connections to anyone, etc.
- Causal Plane Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Event Negation
- Past Creation
- Past Manipulation
- Temporal Erasure
- Time Destruction
- Time Manipulation
- Can be undone by Space-Time Restoration.
- Any erasure may effect the user in a positive or negative way.
- User must be able to concentrate carefully to find which time points to erase in order to avoid dealing significant damage to the Time-Space Continuum.
- Users of Erasure Immunity and Temporal Lock are immune.
- Kronika (Mortal Kombat)
- Time Jackers (Kamen Rider Zi-o)