- Past Destruction
The user can isolate and completely erase time and/or certain periods in the past, allowing them to effectively make so the target that is affected does not have a past at all, and even if they still exist somehow when their past is erased, no one knows who they are, they have no connections to anyone, etc.
- Causal Plane Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Event Negation
- Past Creation
- Past Manipulation
- Temporal Erasure
- Time Destruction
- Time Manipulation
- Can be undone by Space-Time Restoration.
- Any erasure may effect the user in a positive or negative way.
- User must be able to concentrate carefully to find which time points to erase in order to avoid dealing significant damage to the Time-Space Continuum.
- Users of Erasure Immunity and Temporal Lock are immune.
- Kronika (Mortal Kombat)
- Time Jackers (Kamen Rider Zi-o)