- "Don't you try to drag us into a flashback! I don't give a crap about your past!"
- ― Romio Inuzuka (Boarding School Juliet)
- Past Encountering/Living
User can interact with the past/past events, allowing them to move around, sense, and even physically interact with their past environment/surroundings. They can see, hear, smell, taste, and feel their past, including sensing their past from all kinds of different angles and spotting any/all details that would normally be missed or go unnoticed through mere retrotcognition, as well noticing the time, the weather, and every other minute detail about that past.
Unlike Time Travel, the interaction seems to work more like a simulation of the past that you can move around and experience in, though everything is in motion and people, objects and the environment can be interacted with.
- Cannot interact with inevitable pasts.
- May be limited to only the users past.
- Ghost of Christmas Past (A Christmas Carol)
- Discord (My Little Pony Series)
- Feruma's Cineorb Recording (Bermuda Triangle: Color Pastrale); when exposed to an Aurora