- "This is a test. I've accepted this, to stand victorious against my past. A person grows once they are able to defeat their weaker self. Wouldn't you agree, Jean Pierre Polnareff?!"
- ― Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- Past Rejection/Repulsion/Reversal
The user can negate past events, making it so that past events do not have an affect on the present or simply did not happen. This can lead to healing, resurrection or even making past events insignificant and nullified so they do not matter.
- Event Manipulation
- Event Recreation
- Past Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Variable Collapse
- Events caused by Universal Irreversibility can't be negated or reversed.
- May need to be activated voluntarily, so if the user is disabled, it cannot work.
- Limited to past events.
- Izanagi Users (Naruto)
- Diavolo (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Part 5, Golden Wind); via King Crimson
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.