- Past Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry
The user can replicate the whole of or aspects of past events of a target, making those events theirs as if the user went through them like the target did. The user can copy any past event, which may replace the user's own existing events that they themselves went through before replication. The user may replicate past powers that the target no longer has.
- Action Replication
- Event Manipulation
- Event Rearrangement
- Experience Mimicry
- Non-Physical Replication
- Past Manipulation
- Power Replication
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Time Travel
- Total Mimicry
- May be limited to some aspects of the past.
- May have a time-limit for how long the past are retained.
- May only be able to copy a limited amount of pasts at a time.
- May need to be within a certain distance.
- May need physical contact.
- May need Retrocognition to use before copying pasts properly.
- May be permanent on the target and/or user.
- May be unable to mimic copied/stolen pasts.
- May not be capable to replicate pasts from objects.
- Users of Causality Immunity and Temporal Protection are immune.
- Users of Non Created Physiology cannot be replicated.
- Shūkurō Tsukishima (Bleach)