- Crossroads/Highway/Railway/Road/Street Magic
- Passage/Pathway/Trail Magic
The user can wield magic powers related to pathways, (including roads, crossroads, streets, highways, railways, trails, etc.), allowing for magical control over the pathways and/or their aspects, or drawing on their mystical energies to perform magical feats.
- Animal Magic (limited to pathway animals)
- Architecture Manipulation
- Elemental Magic
- Nature Magic
- Path Manipulation
- Plant Magic (limited to pathway plants)
- Spell Casting
- Weather Magic
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation.
- Path Manipulation/Disruption of the path may take control of pathways away from user.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic may be tied to specific pathway/type of pathway.
- Road Ruilder (Anansi the Spider)
- The Magician (Animated Tales of the World)
- The Watcher (Are You Afraid of the Dark?)
- The Peverell Brothers (Harry Potter)
- Hecate (Marvel Comics)
- Ozma (Marvel Comics)
- Crossroad Demons (Supernatural)
- Lady (Thomas and the Magic Railroad)