- "Soon, after a few additional parts of course, you'll face a part called patience. Got that? Riiiiight. Patience is called patience because - and now listen carefully, as I said, patience is called patience because, you'll need about twenty minutes of patience. During this time, try to use it, drink your coffee, or to - I'm sorry, walk around, go outside, answer the phone, now then, play with your bones, you get the idea."
- ― One of the Halfquake devs named Jazzymike, talking to Victim about a future punishment that revolves around patience. (Halfquake Amen)
- Forbearing Inducement
The user can induce a state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties.
- Patience Empowerment
- Prevention of Avarice Inducement.
- Indomitable Will
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Tranquility Inducement
- Will not work on Indomitable Rage
- Spell to Increase Patience (Charmed); written in the Book of Shadows