- "Mom, wait! Maggie is the Gem Child! She's brought peace to our town and reports of less road rage in Shelbyville."
- ― Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Pacifism Inducement
- Peace Enforcement
The user can sense the rage, aggression and distress in others and is able to induce peace and calm in them, deflecting the rage away. The user has the ability to spread their peaceful influence over a wide range of individuals depending on their mastery of the power.
- Stop riots, battles, feuds, wars, dramas, as well as fights.
- Fight against users with Rage Manipulation and Rage Inducement.
- Calm aggressiveness in others.
- Concord Inducement
- Eternal Rest Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Peace Manipulation
- Serenity Inducement
- May be limited to the size of the crowd and fight
- Powerful enough users of Rage Manipulation and Rage Inducement may overpower the user.
- War Inducement may overpower the user.