(→Gallery: clean up, replaced: Category:Magical Powers → Category:Supernatural Powers)
m (Removed protection from "Peace Manipulation": Per request by User:Merrystar)
Revision as of 03:49, 7 July 2016
The power to manipulate peace. Opposite to War Manipulation.
- Peace Bending
- Peace Control
User has the power to influence all forms of peace, including mental, physical, spiritual and conceptual ones, regardless of the area and numbers involved. The user can end all conflicts, including fist fights, gunfights, mass riots, and war. The user can create world peace and end all hatred and aggression toward others, effectively making conflict and war "extinct".
- Achieve Inner Peace
- Bliss Inducement
- Cause wild animals to halt all aggression towards humans and vice versa
- Order Inducement
- Peace Aura
- Peace Inducement
- Peace Empowerment
- Planetary Utopia Creation
- Serenity Inducement
- Combined with War Manipulation, the user can gain War & Peace Manipulation
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Divine Lightning Manipulation
- Divine Winds Manipulation
- Holy Fire Manipulation
- Light Manipulation (light often symbolizes peace)
- Order Manipulation
- Opposed by War Manipulation (the result depending on both power and circumstances).
- May not be permanent or has to be constantly maintained by the user.
- Jesus Christ (Christianity)
- Conquest, The 1st Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Christianity)
- Eirene/Pax (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Gabriel Beryl (Anima Beyond Fantasy)
- Edamiel Beryl (Anima Beyond Fantasy)
- Dove (DC Comics)
- Eidolon (Farscape)
- Bacchus (Valkyrie Crusade)