- "A hundred shots, a hundred perfect hits. With a sniper's eye. Lock on!!"
- ― Usopp as Sogeking (One Piece)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Levels
- 5 Variations
- 6 Associations
- 7 Limitations
- 8 Known Users
- 9 Gallery
- Enhanced Aiming/Marksmanship/Targeting
- Expert Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Targeting
- Extreme Aiming/Marksmanship/Targeting
- Flawless Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Targeting
- Heightened Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Targeting
- Improbable Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Targeting
- Precise Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Targeting
- Skilled Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Targeting
- Skillful Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Targeting
- Superior Aiming/Accuracy/Marksmanship/Targeting
The user can achieve complete and utter accuracy on distant targets, with the activity in their brain center for aim and accuracy drastically improved. They need only to aim for an instant before they can accurately hit a target with a projectile.
The user can judge extremely long distances amazingly accurately, gauging the strength needed to launch a projectile, in order to hit a target accurately. If a target is moving the user can calculate the best method to hit the target. Visual obstructions like smoke and vegetation do not hinder their ability to get an accurate bead on their target, and their intense focus on whatever they're targeting allows them to shut out outside distractions. They can compensate for environmental factors that would normally throw off their aims like wind, air resistance, gravity, and radiant heat (which distorts the image of the target).
The user can resist perception-distorting abilities such as Illumination Emission.
- Reflective Attacks
- Time Synchronicity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Throwing
- Flawless Coordination
- Hyper Streak
- Numerical Precision
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users of Probability Manipulation can overdrive the user.
- Users of Supernatural Reflexes, Absolute Reflexes, Supernatural Agility or Absolute Agility may be harder to hit.
- User is still susceptible to missing their target, even at a sure-fire range.
See Also: Improbable Aiming Skills.