- "Damn. That was pretty cool"
- ― Midnighter on Dick Grayson (DC Comics)
The power to possess agility greater than that of normal humans. Sub-power of Peak Human Condition.
- Exceptional Agility
- Superior Human Agility
- Immense Human Agility
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Agility
- Maximum Human Agility
The user's agility is superior to Olympic-level athletes and other highly trained professionals in the field of gymnastics and acrobatics.
The user's agility is much better than the likes of an ordinary human, they possess perfect flexibility, balance, and bodily coordination. The user is able to move in any type of physical way flawlessly. They could be the finest dancer in the world, the best martial artist, the greatest athlete, etc.
- Peak Human Agility: User's agility is at the peak of human potential.
- Enhanced Agility: User's agility is beyond peak human levels, but not to high superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Agility: User's agility is blatantly superior to other beings in their universe, reaching into high superhuman territory.
- Absolute Agility: User's agility is limitless, making things such as striking the user nigh-impossible.