- Immense Agility
- Superhuman Agility
- Super Agility
- Unnatural Spry
Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more agile than other beings in their universe because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making them immensely more agile and able to combine their balance, bodily coordination, speed, reflexes, strength, and endurance better than regular beings (in that verse).
- Hyper Turning
- Supernatural Balance
- Supernatural Dexterity
- Supernatural Endurance
- Supernatural Flexibility
- Supernatural Leap
- Supernatural Reflexes
- Supernatural Speed
- Supernatural Stamina
- Peak Human Agility: User's agility is at the peak of human potential.
- Enhanced Agility: User's agility is beyond peak human levels, but not to high superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Agility: User's agility is blatantly superior to other beings in their universe, reaching into high superhuman territory.
- Absolute Agility: User's agility is limitless, making things such as striking the user nigh-impossible.
- Agility Mode
- Supernatural Body
- Telekinetic Agility
- Connor's wristband and pajamas (PJ Masks)
- Processor Suit (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Mantis Flip Coin (Xiaolin Showdown)