- Exceptional Balance/Equilibrium
- Honed Balance/Equilibrium
- Immense (Human) Balance/Equilibrium
- Maximum Human Balance/Equilibrium
- Nigh/Near-Enhanced Balance/Equilibrium
- Peak Balance/Equilibrium
- Peak Human Equilibrium
- Peak Human Mobility
- Superior (Human) Balance/Equilibrium
The user's balance is at the peak of human perfection, allowing them to perform feats that not even highly trained olympic gymnasts could accomplish. They are able to walk on a circus tight-rope effortlessly, do a hand stand on the edge of a building or cliff and not worry, and even walk across a dangerous bridge with ease.
- Peak Human Condition
- User could still fall if the situation is inhumanly difficult.
- Can still be tripped, slip, or be pushed off an of object.